Pages

Rainbow Arch Over Clouds

mujahid/mujahidah yang berjaya

meet a lot of teachers.. T.T


 assalamualaikum ngood night :)
how are u today??
I’m fine.. (doesn’t one ask u lah..)
Ok.. how about ur holiday??
Mesti best kan??
Ok. This holiday, I didn’t go anywhere..
Just sit at home and do a lot of homework until finish..
Whose get many of homework like me?? ok..  Put up ur leg :P
Hiihii
Ok.. I’m joke only..

Ok.. actually, last Monday,*cerita dah lapuk.. T.T*I go to the batu pahat..
Around 10 a.m. something like that lah, I woke up…
Then, I take a bath and clean up my body..
Around 10.45 a.m., we(my mum, dad and i) went to the batu pahat…
Yuhuuu..
I know that u all ask, why me go to the batu pahat so early morning, is it??
The shop pun baru nak tidy their jualan..
Ahahak..
If u want know, read until finish,ok??
ok.. that’s time, all my lil bro n sis, at my grandpa house… just me only yang balik malam tu..
then, my mum said “jom pergi ‘the store’, buy some present.. tak sedap hati pulak datang makan jer.. dah lah lama tak jumpa..”
fun.. yuhuuu…
then, go to the ‘the store’ near the bus station.
Ok.. I want to tell u that, there, so many ‘bangla’ shopping, ok??
After a few minutes we search the best present for cik ili, finally, we get it..
A jug n some glasses.. it so beautiful, ok.. –elligent…
Then, we go to the counter service to wrap the present..
Ok.. that sis, wrap the present so nice, fast n beautiful..
Ok.. she dah regular buat benda alah tu..

After that, we go to the ‘Dewan Jubli Intan’
Sampai jew, ternampak cikgu salmah..
Huh~~ nasib cikgu tu not recognize me.. hehehe
Dalam hati dah takut, “mesti jumpa ramai cikgu kat dalam nanti”
Huh~~ redha jew lah..
Then, enter there..
My eyes searching puan roziah..
At the main door, my mum asks pn roziah’s husband, “cikgu, u recognize me??”
“oh.. ya.. jumaidah.. dah lama x jumpa..”
Ok.ok..ok…
Now, I want to tell u, that, I go to the pn.roziah’s child reception..
Ahahak..
Ok.. then, we salam cikgu roziah..
Then, cikgu roziah said, “jumaidah, dah lama x jumpa”T.T
N apa ntah cikgu cakap dekat ummi. I not remember it..
Kihkihkih.
Do u want know, how cikgu roziah contact my mum to go to  her child reception??
Ok.. let’s start the story..
That’s time, masa sivik…
Tengah khusyuk I do the work, suddenly, cikgu nurihan came to my class and told to cikgu ramlan apa ntah..
Then, she asks, “whose her/his mum named jumaidah??”
I put my hand, immediently.. that’s time I do my work.
Then, I look at cikgu nurihan with puzzledly..
Then, she goes..

"why cikgu nurihan asks my mum's name??"
the next day, when cikgu nurihan enter into my class, she called me..
then, she said that pn. roziah wants my mum's number phone..

ok.. back to the story..
then, we eat..
ok.. ayam masak sambal is very delicious..
menyesal x amik banyak.. T.T
then, while eating, i see cikgu zihana, cikgu norle and more lah kot..
then, my mum pun meets lah her teachers..

ok.. when finish, we back home..
after salam, cikgu roziah told me to wait for a while..
and.... 
she give me air kotak...
then, we back home......

ok.. that's all i want to story morry today..
good night...
assalamualaikum..

No comments: